2017 ExPEERience, PDCA’s Annual Conference & Expo, provides a forum for YOU – EXPERTS from the pile driving industry, private business, government and academia, to network, conduct business, and socialize in one convenient location, saving time and money while maximizing opportunities to share information, discuss key industry trends and best practices, and learn about new products and techniques. Whether member-to-member or member-to-guest, you’ll have endless opportunities to get to know industry peers, develop new client relationships, strengthen existing partnerships, or just re-connect with old friends.
The ExPEERience happens only once a year in one amazing location. Join us to contribute to the long-term sustainability of the Driven Pile Industry!
WHO: General Sessions are open to all conference attendees and will include Keynote Speakers and Technical Sessions.
WHAT: Ten (10) Technical Session Presentations, ***25 minutes each***
WHERE: Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, Amelia Island, Florida
WHEN: Thursday, June 29th, 2017 (Morning & Afternoon) & Friday, June 30th, 2017 (Morning)
WHY: Technical Sessions offer conference attendees an opportunity to hear valuable industry insight, open a discussion around best practices and critical topics affecting the driven pile industry, and take away solutions to improve business performance.
Abstracts can focus on a broad range of topics within ANY aspect of the Driven Pile Industry and may be based on (but not limited to) technical papers, case histories, research in-progress reports and experience reports.
Invited and selected presentations that highlight innovation, advancements, best practices, and challenges in design and construction of driven pile solutions are encouraged.
Interested speakers should submit a brief abstract (up to 300 words) describing the content of their proposed presentations. Submissions are encouraged from Contractors, Engineers, Suppliers, Manufacturers, Service Providers, Academia and others.
- Complete the Presentation Abstract Submission Form here.
- Form includes the following:
- Presenter Contact Information: full name, title, company/organization name, email address, any credentials, affiliations, awards or honors
- Presentation Title
- Presenter Bio – high-level overview of your career/major accomplishments
- Identify to whom
- PDCA Education Committee will review all Abstracts.
- Notice of presentation acceptance or regret by PDCA staff will be sent no later than Friday, April 7 2017.
- Selected speakers will work with PDCA staff to finalize and submit your full presentations and your FINAL electronic presentations by Friday, May 12 2017.
For comments or questions please contact Debbie Schmidt, PDCA Director of Meetings & Events, at (888) 311-PDCA (7322) or email@example.com.